It’s not your typical countdown show. Tune in Saturdays at 9am and Sunday nights at 9pm as LAZER counts down the top ten songs based on whatever bizarre topic we come up with.
3/8/14 LAZER’s Big Ten: Scandals
10. Doors – L.A. Woman (Jim Morrison arrested for indecent exposure)
9. Bush – Machinehead (Gavin Rossdale’s past comes back to haunt him)
8. Sex Pistols - Anarchy in the UK (The band swears on live television)
7. Motley Crue – Dr. Feelgood (Tommy Lee sex tape)
6. Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter (Hells Angels kill a fan at the Altamont concert)
5. Green Day – Longview (Billy Joe Armstrong has a melt down on stage)
4. INXS – Suicide Blonde (Michael Hutchence death…suicide or accidental self induced auto erotic asphyxiation)
3. Ozzy Osbourne – Crazy Train (Ozzy pees on The Alamo)
2. Led Zeppelin – What Is and What Should Never Be (Groupies and fish)
1. The Beatles – Helter Skelter (John Lennon told the world they were bigger than Jesus)
Got an idea for a list? E-mail Samantha your list or fill out the form below.