With legal pot they’re finding that baby boomers are coming out to revisit their pot smoking from back in the day.
Here are some of the strains and pot they’re snatching up….
- Mini Van Voom-Voom: Pile in with your friends for a long, efficiently spaced ride.
- 401K-Kush: Pack some small investments in your one-hitter for BIG dividends down the road.
- Metamusilly: A high that’ll clear your stress…and your colon.
- Polaroid Rasta Funk: No shake here. Just wait for it to develop…your funyon hunger.
- Schlitz Maui Wowie: The cheap weed that hipsters smoke to look ironic….and high.
- Volksweeden: A good-looking strain that’s sensible on the wallet but will probably fall to pieces sooner than later. All the way from Germany
- Campbell’s Sookie-Sookie: MMM-mmm Giggle Smoke.
- RC Cold Creek Kush: It’s kinda like the big brand of weed everyone smokes but you don’t want your friends catching you smoking it.
- Honda Honey Blunts: Funk efficient with zero skunk emissions.
- Yoo Hoo Buddha: Choco-a-lotta inner peace and half the calories of Ovalteeny Green Beem.
- Tab Super Cannalope: for the ladies that are looking for a pick me up this is engineered to create a pink haze
- Gremlin Sour Bubble: One light touch and your mellow explodes!
- Sanka Coughing Cripple Creek: Cough killing gange with a little kick
- Avon Schnazzleberry: Going door-to-door with the dutchy one time.
- Prell Shishkaboom: Go from flat to frosty.